T tinbird CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Feb 1, 2010 #1 hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows where a guy can get some B.P., in particular FFFg in Kamloops. Neither the PowderKeg nor W.S.S. sells it. tinbird
hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows where a guy can get some B.P., in particular FFFg in Kamloops. Neither the PowderKeg nor W.S.S. sells it. tinbird
ben hunchak BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Feb 1, 2010 #2 Someplace named mcLeods Blasting or some such carries it in BC, or any rendesvous, or whatever.
drache BANNED CGN Ultra frequent flyer BANNED Rating - 98.2% 54 1 0 Location Williams Lake, BC Feb 1, 2010 #3 I phone almost every gun store in BC looking for FFg last year and all of them stated they were out of stock. McLeods Blasting I never called since I couldn't afford the shipping nor the cost to drive down there to pick it up.
I phone almost every gun store in BC looking for FFg last year and all of them stated they were out of stock. McLeods Blasting I never called since I couldn't afford the shipping nor the cost to drive down there to pick it up.
Crazy.kayaker Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 11 0 0 Location Edmonton, Alberta Feb 1, 2010 #4 I was able to get a few LBs of FFG at WSS Kamloops a few weeks ago...but I'm just getting in to BP what I'm having trouble finding is shot.
I was able to get a few LBs of FFG at WSS Kamloops a few weeks ago...but I'm just getting in to BP what I'm having trouble finding is shot.
ben hunchak BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Feb 1, 2010 #5 How can a place called the "powder keg" not carry Black Powder?????
G gunlaker CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 55 0 0 Location lower mainland B.C. Feb 2, 2010 #6 tinbird said: hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows where a guy can get some B.P., in particular FFFg in Kamloops. Neither the PowderKeg nor W.S.S. sells it. tinbird Click to expand... Annoyingly difficult to get ahold of BP eh? There is a guy that's advertises in the B.C. Black Powder Association's newsletter who sells it. http://www.bcblackpowder.ca/index.html I've been using McCleods blasting as they are the Goex distributors for B.C. Chris.
tinbird said: hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows where a guy can get some B.P., in particular FFFg in Kamloops. Neither the PowderKeg nor W.S.S. sells it. tinbird Click to expand... Annoyingly difficult to get ahold of BP eh? There is a guy that's advertises in the B.C. Black Powder Association's newsletter who sells it. http://www.bcblackpowder.ca/index.html I've been using McCleods blasting as they are the Goex distributors for B.C. Chris.
nessy357 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 87 0 1 Location vanc.isl. Feb 2, 2010 #7 There's a dealer in Revelstoke,I'll Pm hs phone # Cheers nessy