No Zombie ammo @ Sail in Ottawa

glang1

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
:mad: Well I went into Sail today as I live not too far away. They are a Hornady reseller so I thought sure they could get the new Zombie ammo. Talked to the guy's at the gun desk & they said Sail decided NOT to sell the new Zombie ammo :rolleyes: They are worried about bad optics. Oh well, I will have to try LeBaron's & Stittsville next. I'm trying to avoid the hazmat fee of getting it shipped from somewhere.

George
 
:mad: Well I went into Sail today as I live not too far away. They are a Hornady reseller so I thought sure they could get the new Zombie ammo. Talked to the guy's at the gun desk & they said Sail decided NOT to sell the new Zombie ammo :rolleyes: They are worried about bad optics. Oh well, I will have to try LeBaron's & Stittsville next. I'm trying to avoid the hazmat fee of getting it shipped from somewhere.

George

Well, i hear that the Zombie, Vampire and Werewolf Union Local 1107 is having some fits over this ammo.
 
The new Sail store in Oshawa does not sell reloading supplies as they want to avoid "Liability" issues as 1 clerk told me. Rather disappointing. Bac4

the one in Ottawa trainyards doesn't either. They claimed that there was a zoning restriction that prohibited the storage of explosives. They back on to a trainyard, so I found that hard to believe.

When I asked them what about tools, brass and bullets, they said yeah, same thing...

I asked a different guy and he said head office made a decision that it wasn't likely to be a profitable use of shelf space.

A third guy told me that "sail corporate didn't want to get in with the 'reloading' crowd"

Not really sure what thats all about.
 
timthumb.php
 
the one in Ottawa trainyards doesn't either. They claimed that there was a zoning restriction that prohibited the storage of explosives. They back on to a trainyard, so I found that hard to believe.

When I asked them what about tools, brass and bullets, they said yeah, same thing...

I asked a different guy and he said head office made a decision that it wasn't likely to be a profitable use of shelf space.

A third guy told me that "sail corporate didn't want to get in with the 'reloading' crowd"

Not really sure what thats all about.

I fully agree with you. That' total BS. Any time I go into the Sail at Trainyards, I see piles of ammo boxes right under the firearms display... are those not explosives? lol

I never really liked the service there. Only a couple nice guys at the gun counter. Maybe because I am young, they think I am just a noob or nobody, but the older gentleman with the moustache seems nice (white hair, about 5' 9").

Anyway, disappointing that they don't sell the zombie ammo. I wanted one box of it! Just for fun! haha (mind you, I don't remember what caliber it comes in - I may have no use for it at all!)
 
Back
Top Bottom