Norinco 7.62 x 39

I have shot thousands of rounds of that stuff back in the yellow box days. It has always shot very well and is every bit as dirty as the Czech surplus stuff - just non corrosive. It also penetrates just about anything.
 
SaskCop:

So the stuff that CanadaAmmo had a deal on a while ago, is basically M43 ball. The projectile HAS a mild steel core, and the primers are none corrosive.

As such, its good ammo for the out door range, and not suitable/useable for indoor ranges with metal backstops.

regards

AbH

Above Post Edited:

I contacted Chris at CanadaAmmo, and he was able clarifled exactly what the Norico Ammo is. My above post has been edited to reflect this new information. :)
 
Last edited:
I've shot a few hundred rounds of the stuff from Canam's three for two deal thorugh both my cz and my sks. Both seem to like it as well as the Czech corrosive stuff on the clips.

It is fairly dirty but non-corrosive, no more showering with the SKS.
 
I find it shoots as good as the 90s Czech surplus, but not as good as the 70s surplus. I have shoot it through a CZ858 and also a CZ527 Carbine.
 
Back
Top Bottom