Old .45 acp ammo

Mike Webb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
214   0   1
Location
Southern N.B.
Went to a gunshow recently and actually bought a jam jar full of .45acp
ammo. When I got home I went thru it and found about 20 rounds of
Frankford Arsenal 1927 hardball which was unusual but in the bottom there were 7 rounds of Rem- UMC 1918 ammo with lead bullets. Genuine WW 1
ammo. Exactly one magazine full. You wonder where this stuff comes from sometimes. Especially in Canada.
 
Went to a gunshow recently and actually bought a jam jar full of .45acp
ammo. When I got home I went thru it and found about 20 rounds of
Frankford Arsenal 1927 hardball which was unusual but in the bottom there were 7 rounds of Rem- UMC 1918 ammo with lead bullets. Genuine WW 1
ammo. Exactly one magazine full. You wonder where this stuff comes from sometimes. Especially in Canada.

Could have been brought back by some veterans.
 
A friend of mine was getting his dads Army uniform ready for display and he found 10 rounds of 45acp in each pant cuff. He found out that they used the weight to keep the pants straight at parades.
Not something you would want to wear to an airport!!
 
Back
Top Bottom