old ammo gift

heavyBullet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My cousin just came by and game me some old ammo he found after cleaning up someones house. I thought I'd share a pic or two. The first box he gave me was the Imperial 22 longs, looks like it just came off the shelf, except the price tag is 97 cents. Then he pulled out the brick of Whiz bangs, its been forever since I have seen that many Whiz bangs. Also in the box were a few boxes of CIL Super Clean, dry and greased. Also an almost full box of Imperial 410ga. and a few 16ga.shells. One 303 bullet, and the other I have no idea what it is. Head stamp says 1942, VII, DAC.

My youngest daughter saw the brick, and first thing she said was "are we goin to the range this week-end ?? " lol

ammo003.jpg


ammo001.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom