Old ammo values

It is basically what the market will bear. If someone is looking for a certain thing to complete a collection price may not be an issue. On the other hand if the item is common price is low. Google ammo collectors there may be info there re prices. Good luck.
 
Website that helped:

http://www.mcpheetersantiquemilitaria.com/06_ammunition/ammunition_01.htm

http://www.oldammo.com/october07.htm

http://www.ammo-one.com/00.html

http://www.rtgammo.com/index.html


It all does come down to what the buyer is willing to pay and what you are willing to accept.

Cheers
 
"...so I can get rid of this crap..." Geezuz, you're easy. The mess Biggs makes can't be fixed with a broom. snicker.
.303 AP is collector stuff(you need a Spitfire, Hurricane or a BREN). DVIII ball, not so much. Anything from Dominion is collector stuff too. The Peters .25 ammo runs $85US, Stateside.
You really need to hit a gun show. Mind you, most of 'em are a fair drive from Mudford, I mean, Meaford. The Borden Small Arms Museum might, I say again, might be interested in the AP. I suspect they'd expect it to be donated.
.ammo-one.com, .oldammo.com, .rtgammo.com and mcpheetersantiquemilitaria.com are American. American values don't apply here.
 
Back
Top Bottom