Old ammo you might not see everyday (not noobs like me anyway)

RMXC51

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
Working...
From L-R:
.32 S&W
.32ACP
9mm Sten (?)
38-55 Lead RN
38-55 JSP
6.5mm Mann Schoen

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg
 
I've got a 455 Colt, a 25-20, a 351 Win. and a 32-40 cartridge around here somewhere I've had since I was 13 in 1967.
 
Not super rare, its harder to find info on the rifles that fired it than on the ammo. This came from a box of 20 dad has had since the 60's. All of it came from Dad, its stuff that made its way home from the bank when he worked there in the 60's. Said he had a Webley or a .32 ACP in his desk at all times. Guns were provided by the bank, you picked what you wanted out of the pile and the supervisor took you out back and you blasted away until he was convinced you knew how to use it.
 
Back
Top Bottom