Old Ammo

CptnBlues63

Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Northern Alberta
So the wife made me go garage saling with her on Saturday. We went to one out of town at this farm and while I'm looking around I see an ammo can. I opened it up and found the following inside:

July05of2011004.jpg


July05of2011005.jpg


July05of2011006.jpg


I've done some googling trying to find out what the possible value of this is and found nothing.

I'm just wondering, does anybody here have any interest? If you're interested in purchasing it, PM me and make me an offer.

It would be a shame to shoot off ammo worth something to a collector when the boxes are pristine and unopened but if it hangs around too long in my house, it'll get shot.........lol
 
Geez, you don't see bricks of CIL .22 ammo very often. Haven't a clue what it's worth, but there have been a few single boxes(50 rounds) on the U.S. auction sites that the asking price started at $35 to $40 USD.
Don't even think about shooting it. It's part of your retirement fund.
 
I would guess that it is worth a bit more, but not hugely more, than current made .22LR.

Keep it for another 50 years, then ask for price info!
 
Back
Top Bottom