Old Lebaron 7.62X54

fleury

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Location
gatineau
Well I scored a small case of 300 round of Russian 7.62X54.

It’s in a old yellow ish box whit Russian writhing all over it and on top of it there is a commercial Lebaron sticker whit English info. The brass have a verry smal marking that I can't make out.

The boxes are also labeled 8.45$

Anny idea what do I have?

I know one of you have an idea!!
 
If that's the stuff I think it is, it's at least 35 years old. It dates back to the first batches of Mosins were brought into Canada by International and ammunition, was almost unobtainable.
Lever Arms had some like that. Really nice brass cases but Berdan primed. Soft point bullets around 174 grains. I have a faint memory, that they are corrosive as well. Sorry but I just don't remember more.
 
Head stamp info would be interesting. Use a good magnifying glass to read as they are hard to see acurately with bare eyes.
 
nah they are 20 round boxes
there is russian righting on it
The box must have been orange but seem to have faided
They are FMJ
and they are from Klimov/Novosibirsk (188) factory ( factory188) there is an other number under that I can't figure out it's a 84
 
Back
Top Bottom