Rod B CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 98.9% 181 2 0 Location Thankfully about an hour North of Toronto. Feb 2, 2011 #22 What a beautiful piece of history & the added bonus that it shoots extremely well. I bet that is one you will never sell.
What a beautiful piece of history & the added bonus that it shoots extremely well. I bet that is one you will never sell.
S super7 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.6% 222 1 1 Location newfoundland Feb 2, 2011 #23 Wow that looks nice!
cyclone CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 379 0 0 Location Toronto, Ontario Feb 2, 2011 #24 Absolutely spectacular !
braun Regular Rating - 100% 10 0 0 Location Ontario Feb 4, 2011 #25 Nice to see a WG in what I imagine is its original glory. Glad to hear it shoots as well as it looks!
Nice to see a WG in what I imagine is its original glory. Glad to hear it shoots as well as it looks!