PCC not on the prohibition list

Salmoncan

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Calgary, AB
For PCC not on the list of prohibited firearms such as S & W Response, CMMG Dissent/Resolute, where do they fall?

Can we import them? They also don't seem to have FRT, so does it mean the first one is going to be goner and sent to RCMP lab for evaluation?

I have been away from shooting since 2022 and just came back to it this summer. The handguns I wanted the PPCs that I wanted, they are no longer accessible now.
 
For PCC not on the list of prohibited firearms such as S & W Response, CMMG Dissent/Resolute, where do they fall?

Can we import them? They also don't seem to have FRT, so does it mean the first one is going to be goner and sent to RCMP lab for evaluation?

I have been away from shooting since 2022 and just came back to it this summer. The handguns I wanted the PPCs that I wanted, they are no longer accessible now.
The CMMG would almost certainly be classified as an AR variant unfortunately... The S&W on the other hand might not be
 
Come on now, this is clown kanada. The henry homesteader might not identify as an AR yet, but it will soo

Come on now, this is clown kanada. The henry homesteader might not identify as an AR yet, but it will soon.
They've already hinted at banning either all semi automatics or even all models that use a detachable magazine. These commies won't stop there. They want us like Europe, knives banned, third world flooded, our kids raped and a generation or two from extinct.
 
Back
Top Bottom