Pedersoli Trapdoor Carbine

No, but I know guys who do. Nice carbines. I've got both an H&R 'Officer Model' and a 'Cavalry Carbine'. I prefer the latter. The OM is very attractive with it's brilliant case colour colours and nicely balanced. It is almost too pretty to shoot and stays home as a safe queen.
 
I have H&R and Pedersoli cavalry trapdoor carbines. The H&R shoots good but I can't seem to hit anything with the Pedersoli. It only has 3 grooves in the barrel.
Just curious who has one and how it shot for them.

John
 
I have a Pedersoli Springfield Trapdoor cavalry carbine in 45-70 and it shoots ok, I can hit steel targets at 100 yds. Haven't shot it over 100 yds nor, have I shot paper with it to see how accurate it really is. Sights only adjust for elevation, have to guess a windage.
 
Back
Top Bottom