Pedersoli

My apologies to hijack this thread. I'm planning to buy a Pedersoli Springfield 1861 these days.
Can anyone tell me if you own one and how does it hold up? I searched online for reviews and videos but only seen praises but also some mentioned that the first batch weren't satisfactory in terms of quality?
Can anyone elaborate on that? Thanks in advance!
 
When it comes to traditional Black powder, Pedersoli is your only good choice. I have a Pedersoli Brown Bess and It's fantastic, very reliable and well built.

I just order a Jager target flint rifle and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
 
When it comes to traditional Black powder, Pedersoli is your only good choice. I have a Pedersoli Brown Bess and It's fantastic, very reliable and well built.

I just order a Jager target flint rifle and I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Thank you Dsiwy, will be making my first black powder purchase today!
 
Pedersoli had a problem with the 71/86 rifles when they first came out supposedly fixed itI was going to buy one but found a browning 86 carbine instead

Enjoy shooting your '86 carbine? Most people find they kick like a Kentucky Mule with loads that would be tolerable in an '86 rifle.
 
Back
Top Bottom