Went to a gun action in Jul of one mans collection just shy of 100 guns. Each gun had a reloading kit for it, on one of two pallets. No one was interested in the reloading gear except me and 2 other guys. 2 Synders were on the table a two band and a 3 band. (I don't have any). Most guns went well over retail, and the older WIN 93, 93 went (most with octagon barrels) went between $1700-$2600. I thought I could get a 44-40 for couple hundred bucks....lol. Clearly collectors in crowd and I had no idea on the value, just wanted a cheaper fun gun.
Anyways I was bidding on the reloading stuff and got about half of the two pallets worth of gear. I made a side deal after for the synder dies.
What a beautiful score.
3 X Lyman dies with handles still in original bags/boxes with grease and handles
#575213
1 Parker Hale .577 die set with handles. #58560 560 gr hollow base minie, manual, box
Lyman #457621 in .457, boxes, sheet page manuals
Not sure how to upload pictures yet as I just signed up. Very cool and unique molds.
Mark
Anyways I was bidding on the reloading stuff and got about half of the two pallets worth of gear. I made a side deal after for the synder dies.
What a beautiful score.
3 X Lyman dies with handles still in original bags/boxes with grease and handles
#575213
1 Parker Hale .577 die set with handles. #58560 560 gr hollow base minie, manual, box
Lyman #457621 in .457, boxes, sheet page manuals
Not sure how to upload pictures yet as I just signed up. Very cool and unique molds.
Mark


















































