PICTURES UP NOW!!! Old Original Winchester Hand Held Re-Loaders Price Check

bros

Regular
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi if you don't mind giving your thoughts as to the value of my 2 original hand held Win manufactured and marked, re-loaders. Both in very good shape with lots of original finish left but of coarse some scratches.
1st is in caliber .38 W.C.F

2nd is in 45-60

Thank you.:wave:
 
Last edited:
Really varies. There were several different versions of these things. Not enough info to say.

Certainly not much knowledge about these at all.....didn't know there were different models. I certainly would have attached pictures if my computer skills were better. I can send pictures to a email address no problem and then somebody could post them. Any takers?
 
I have a one that's a different style and will take a photo later. In the meantime here are the tools of OP Bros:
uqrupxI.jpg

WiNgFuH.jpg
 
Sorry it took me awhile. I have a hand loading tool for my .38-55. I don't know what they fetch really but a week or so ago noticed the non-sponsor London gun store has same as mine and also the mold in their front display cabinet. In better shape maybe but I think the combined price was around $675. (Yeah... that seems a little out there). Didn't Willy Tincup have one for sale in past year or so?
NfIIab5.jpg
 
The long cylinder one in the recent picture is the model 1894 tool, can be had for $100 in 30 WCF.

Bros one in 40-65 isn't one I recognize. The 38 WCF one is a common version. No decapping pins or molds I assume. Reproduced pins can be had or made.
 
Back
Top Bottom