Brutus
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Okay I know I drive everyone crazy with my frequent post BP firearms. But here's a relevant question I would like to purpose here:
Does your black powder handgun shoot point of aim 25-50 yards or do you require a six o'clock hold or otherwise? Round ball or bullets your choice.
Any and all, Ruger Old Army, reproduction civil war era, antique of anything, flintlocks reproduction or otherwise please answer with your personal experiences.
Real BP or substitute of any kind, as long as loaded from the front.
If you so desire, even post longer distance results.
Does your black powder handgun shoot point of aim 25-50 yards or do you require a six o'clock hold or otherwise? Round ball or bullets your choice.
Any and all, Ruger Old Army, reproduction civil war era, antique of anything, flintlocks reproduction or otherwise please answer with your personal experiences.
Real BP or substitute of any kind, as long as loaded from the front.
If you so desire, even post longer distance results.


















































