While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you cast it into 1 ounce bars and charged $1.75 I think that would be reasonable, a one ounce bar will stiffen a lot of Crisco or vegetable shortening.
A tapered mould 3 inches long by 1 inch wide by 3/4 inch deep then fill to 1 ounce by weight.
I am using vegetable shortening and a pinch of bee's wax for black powder revolvers and rifles and am going to try using some kind of concoction for bullet lube as well.
works good as well mixed with beef tallow, makes a fine dry grease to patch with, soak your patchs in it while its hot and in liqued form, and you wont have to clean between shots it'll ram the powder fouling down ontop of your next load and shoot it out behind the ball. if you were out here on the east coast I'd grab some for sure....deside on a price yet?