Price check: Norinco surplus non-corrosive

cim330

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Location
Raincouver
Norinco 7.62x25mm non-corrosive, yellow paper box, wood crate
Norinco 7.62x39mm non-corrosive, silver/blue paper box, wood crate

I got a couple crates of each. I don't shoot these caliber, so will be up for grab soon, just need to know the reasonable asking price.
 
Norinco 7.62x25mm non-corrosive, yellow paper box, wood crate
Norinco 7.62x39mm non-corrosive, silver/blue paper box, wood crate

I got a couple crates of each. I don't shoot these caliber, so will be up for grab soon, just need to know the reasonable asking price.
Norinco 7.62x39mm non-corrosive, silver/blue paper box, wood crate about $300 - $350 as for the other 1 I don't know. If you want I'll pick it up from ya ;)
 
Norinco 7.62x25mm non-corrosive, yellow paper box, wood crate
Norinco 7.62x39mm non-corrosive, silver/blue paper box, wood crate

I got a couple crates of each. I don't shoot these caliber, so will be up for grab soon, just need to know the reasonable asking price.

Norinco 7.62x39mm non-corrosive, silver/blue paper box, wood crate I'll be more than happy to match ^^ offer for one crate IF he doesn't snatch them both!

:D
 
Back
Top Bottom