cote_b CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 233 0 0 Location Ontario Dec 22, 2011 #1 Just wondering what the going price for 25-06 factory ammo is these days
gunpro CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 479 0 2 Location Dauphin, MB Dec 23, 2011 #2 I've seen Remington Corelokt priced from $25 - $38 a box depending on who has it or thinks that they are the only place that has it in stock to sell.
I've seen Remington Corelokt priced from $25 - $38 a box depending on who has it or thinks that they are the only place that has it in stock to sell.
J Jayph CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 96 0 0 Dec 24, 2011 #3 from 16.99 (winchester grey and federal blue) up to 49.99 (federal premium barnes vortex act)
B brybenn CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 58 0 0 Location southern ontario Dec 24, 2011 #4 I pay $36 for winchester grey box $37 for federal Corlokts were $58 Fusion was $42 I'm in south west ontario
I pay $36 for winchester grey box $37 for federal Corlokts were $58 Fusion was $42 I'm in south west ontario
cote_b CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 233 0 0 Location Ontario Dec 25, 2011 #5 Thanks for the info guys. The gun I was intending to buy in 25-06 just sold unfortunately