ricka2 CGN Regular Rating - 99.8% 465 1 0 Jun 4, 2010 #1 Who has the best deal on case lots of .45 acp 230 Gr Fmj ammo ? Can you guys let me know Thanks in advance Ricka2
Who has the best deal on case lots of .45 acp 230 Gr Fmj ammo ? Can you guys let me know Thanks in advance Ricka2
G griffin86 CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 68 0 0 Location Saskatchewan Jun 4, 2010 #2 Best I have found is $22/50 from Badger. Wolf ammo from SFRC is cheap too.
C cancer CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 211 0 0 Location Owen Sound, Ontario Jun 5, 2010 #3 Wolf reloaded hands down.
Craig0ry CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 239 0 0 Location Southen Alberta Jun 5, 2010 #4 If theres some left
ricka2 CGN Regular Rating - 99.8% 465 1 0 Jun 7, 2010 #5 I am looking for Winchester white box or American eagle or CCI blazer brass case etc ,not Wolf Ricka2
I am looking for Winchester white box or American eagle or CCI blazer brass case etc ,not Wolf Ricka2
Winterkrieg Regular Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Jun 17, 2010 #6 ricka2 said: I am looking for Winchester white box or American eagle or CCI blazer brass case etc ,not Wolf Ricka2 Click to expand... Wolverine Supplies in Virden, MB has American Eagle 230 Grain .45 Auto for $480/1000 Rounds
ricka2 said: I am looking for Winchester white box or American eagle or CCI blazer brass case etc ,not Wolf Ricka2 Click to expand... Wolverine Supplies in Virden, MB has American Eagle 230 Grain .45 Auto for $480/1000 Rounds