Price Check on a Swiss Revolver

Spaceballs

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Work has been a little slow lately so I've been toying with the idea of selling my antique Swiss revolver. Problem is, I purchased it back in 2010 so I have no idea really how much it is worth. I have only put around one box of ammo through it, and the bore and chambers are bright and shiny (I would rate them 9.9/10).

Mechanical functioning is excellent and the finish is really nice. I have a letter for it and a very nice matching holster as well. These seem scarce in Canada, but I don't know if they sell for the same price here as they do stateside.

Hope everyone has had an awesome mother's day!
 
It is worth around $2100.00 with the holster in excellent mechanical and exterior condition. You will likely find it difficult to get more than that. Best regards.
 
Awesome, thank you very much. I will try and list it later today, still finding my way around this site. Do you know how to change the PM settings? I can only message friends with the way it is set up currently.
 
Way overpriced, however its difficult to judge without pics. 1882 is fine revolver but not as good as 1929 version. Grip has metal bracket that serves as extension, but instead digs in to your hand when firing.
1200$ is red banner price for them, anything more is what buyer is willing to spend.
 
Way overpriced, however its difficult to judge without pics. 1882 is fine revolver but not as good as 1929 version. Grip has metal bracket that serves as extension, but instead digs in to your hand when firing.
1200$ is red banner price for them, anything more is what buyer is willing to spend.

If it came from the lot I think it did... 1200 yeah right...

This is Canada. They command a very hefty premium, you know that.

Anyway seller. If you really need the money as in no option? then sell her, but if you can manage without I would highly recommend holding on to it.
 
Last edited:
Hi Spaceballs,
There is an 1882 rig likely similar to yours that has been listed at $1900 for over a week now (previous at $2000 for over a week) and has not sold. If you do the work of linking your ad to a 3rd party photo hosting site that will increase your market pool. Someone here more skilled than I could likely give a how-to. To some, a nice but old holster adds a value of at least $200, while to others not much. If someone wants to buy just the holster, give it a thought. Randy
 
Pictures. LOTS of pictures.

Other than seeing what, exactly, it looks like, it's all just farts in the wind, guessing at the values.

I have seen several nice looking 'user' grade guns that sold for ~$1400, that were nicer than many, but maybe not perfect in every way. Like all commodities, prices vary by demand and circumstance.

Post pics. Clear ones. Lots of them, too, from different angles. Dead easy then, to accurately estimate the value. From there, you can then decide if you want it sold at the soonest opportunity, or if you can wait for the top dollar.

Cheers
Trev
 
Try this;

Top right corner click on "Settings" (next to "Log Out")
Scroll down till you see on the left side menu "General Settings"
Click on it
Scroll down till you see "Private Messaging"
Click on "Private Messaging on"
Scroll down
Click on "Save Changes"

Good luck,
 
I love your username photo, too funny! I actually have PM's on, I just get an error before sending one that says I can only PM contacts.
 
Back
Top Bottom