Hi
Don't see any for sale on the EE so I thought I would ask for opinions..........
What is a Traditions Pursuit MZ worth (used) in .50 cal?? Its in decent shape. as is all my stuff
I am selling mine and have no idea - can't remember what I paid or what they go for?
Is $300 in the ballpark?
Plus all the stuff a guy needs to make it go boom...
thanks for your opinion on this
Don't see any for sale on the EE so I thought I would ask for opinions..........
What is a Traditions Pursuit MZ worth (used) in .50 cal?? Its in decent shape. as is all my stuff
I am selling mine and have no idea - can't remember what I paid or what they go for?
Is $300 in the ballpark?
Plus all the stuff a guy needs to make it go boom...
thanks for your opinion on this


















































