Price check

mbbushman

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What is the current going rate for 7.62 x39 green tip tracer ammo?
According to what I've found here, $20-$25 / box of 20 is about right. But I was at a gun show today, and the offers I got where all over the map :eek:

Sold 5 boxes to a dealer for $100, and he thought it was a great deal. Another guy gave me $25 for a box, but only wanted one. I asked a few more dealers if they were interested, one offered me $9/ box , and claimed they were very commonplace, and could be had for $11/ box anywhere in Canada :rolleyes: The next table over offered $4/box, while admitting that NRCAN wasn't allowing the import of more. Needless to say, I didn't sell any to them.
 
Trying to sell to dealers won't put a lot of cash in your pocket. If the going rate is a buck a round, they're not going to give you that. The $9 and $11 offers are what I'd expect, the $4 offer was to see how stupid you are.

The first two guys probably wanted it for themselves, not for resale.
 
Back
Top Bottom