Price of Rem. 1858 Coversion Uberti 45??

bushwhacker

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
27   0   1
Pricing on Uberti Remington 1858 Conversion? Meaning the one that is chambered for 45 Colt, not the conversion cylinders for black powder models. One I have found at dealer is priced quite a bit higher than the black powder or 1875 replicas. Seems that Stoeger is distributor. Found suggested price Stoeger 2015 Uberti catalogue, $559. dealer +$120.
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately, becasue of our tanking dollar they're going for $ 700.00+. Shooter's Choice.ca has one, Ellwood Epps has one.
I bought two (spread out) off Shooter's Choice.ca, when our dollar was much better. I'm glad I bought when I did! They're a beautiful revolver.
 
Took the plunge! Dennis of Shooter's Den brought it in for me. Now I just need an excuse to go to Sudbury to pick it up. Got a BAD itch in my right hand.\Bill
 
Back
Top Bottom