Prices from the 1960's

Goldenlakepete

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Golden Lake
Some of the older guys might remember Griffith's Guns & Antiques in Lakefield, ON. (just outside Peterborough). I used to spend a LOT of time and money there. I would look at guns (you could even go out back and test fire them!) and my wife would look at antique furniture. Then we'd take our daughter to the zoo and have a picnic. On the way home we'd stop at the A&W for a root beer.
100_0347.jpg


100_0346.jpg


100_0345.jpg


I bought the Stevens 44 1/2 .25-20 Single shot. It was a beauty! A friend bought one of the Lee Enfield No 4 Sniper rifles.
 
omg enfield snipers work out ot only 553.34 :O whyy is everything sooo expensive I dont even want ot think about all the antiques!!!!!!

im going to go crawl back into my cave and long for days like those because I was born late haha

thansk thats really cool to see!

cheers, McLean
 
omg enfield snipers work out ot only 553.34 :O whyy is everything sooo expensive I dont even want ot think about all the antiques!!!!!! im going to go crawl back into my cave and long for days like those because I was born late haha thansk thats really cool to see!
cheers, McLean

We were making .75 cents an hour back then.....;-)
 
Back
Top Bottom