Hey guys
I know that there are always deals and always scams but what are the price bands on the common antique revolvers in good condition? Thinking like
Colt SAA
Colt 1851 Navy
Colt 1860 Army
Remington New Model Army
Remington 1875
For example, I see BHC has some SAAs listed on the EE for $4-5k range. I would be pretty confident that he knows his prices and these would be in the proverbial ball park for SAAs in good order.
I get that there will always be rarer variants and calibers etc that will affect price but as a newb to alot of this, I don't have the foggiest. :stfun00
I know that there are always deals and always scams but what are the price bands on the common antique revolvers in good condition? Thinking like
Colt SAA
Colt 1851 Navy
Colt 1860 Army
Remington New Model Army
Remington 1875
For example, I see BHC has some SAAs listed on the EE for $4-5k range. I would be pretty confident that he knows his prices and these would be in the proverbial ball park for SAAs in good order.
I get that there will always be rarer variants and calibers etc that will affect price but as a newb to alot of this, I don't have the foggiest. :stfun00



















































