Question about value - Webley Metropolitan Police 450 Revolver

fritzhanzel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=465433560

Found this on gunbroker, is this an antique revolver? If so, what is the value and can it be imported into Canada?
 
I looked at that gunbroker ad and the seller has "no international shipments" on it so that will be a hurdle for you. There was a similar Webley MP on CGN within the last year. I think it he was asking $2,200 and it was an antique.

I have the same gun in an earlier model and it is a prescribed antique by year of manufacture and caliber. I legally imported my revolver from the USA without any issue. Barrel length is not an issue with antiques as I understand it. No 12(6) required.

I believe that the gun in the ad is also an antique as it says Webley and Son on the top strap. I believe that all Webley and Son firearms are pre 1898. I am far from an expert in antiques so I stand to be corrected.
 
Back
Top Bottom