question??-best black powder gun

R tex

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to purchase a new BP.what brand do you suggest for deer.I've been thinking about TC Encore Endeavor 50. cal,is there any other suitable brands.

thanks.R Tex
 
Black powder or muzzle loader? If its muzzle loader, I prefer the Savage 10MLII. It shoots smokeless powder. Very clean, low maintenance, powerful and accurate. Just a little heavy. No need to clean between shots, or even all season or two.
 
Best call them muzzleloaders on here if you are talking in-lines...the traditional police will get you otherwise...;)

Omega and Triumph are both great rifles to check out too!
 
Sidelocks & Inlines

Best call them muzzleloaders on here if you are talking in-lines...the traditional police will get you otherwise...

Omega and Triumph are both great rifles to check out too!

Lyman GPR .54 rocklock :stirthepot2:


Grinr :D


Got'em both so I'm covered ;)
Lyman GPR .54 built from kit and a TC Endevour .50 "inline"
:Slavex::NAA:ha:
 
Ditto

I have both an inline and sidelock as well. A virtual dichotomy of puritan, and unwashed heathen.

Any TC is a score.
 
Back
Top Bottom