re enactors and flintlock pistols

alaus24

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
toronto
I am a bit confused over the regulations. Flintlocks are antigues and therefore do not need a license. If a flintlock pistol isn't a firearm ,you don't need an ATT ,where can they be fired? I've read you can't use one at reenactments. Can anyone clarify?
 
Even though its a flintlock its still classified as a restricted firearm. If it was an antique flintlock it would not even be classified as a firearm...The regulation pertaining to flintlocks as non firearms applies to long guns only....

Hope this helps...

I am a bit confused over the regulations. Flintlocks are antigues and therefore do not need a license. If a flintlock pistol isn't a firearm ,you don't need an ATT ,where can they be fired? I've read you can't use one at reenactments. Can anyone clarify?
 
Bullets spraying madly about the landscape.

Women and children running, terrified.

Pollution of the Environment from all those huge clouds of sulphur-laden smoke, each contributing to Acid Rain.

The intolerable STRAIN on our Natural Resources from all those paper Cartridges being made and used.

Oh, I just hate myself, hate myself, hate myself.......!
 
thanks just found a link to CFC on re enactors...flintlock pistols ARE very popular with gangsters

Homie just has to remember to hold the flash pan "up" with the gangsta overhead horizontal hold...lefty's are always dumping the prime on the ground. That's why percussion came to be, there was a time in NYC (1820's) that one couldn't keep their feet under themselves in the 7/11's for all the 4f spilled on the floors. The public outcry was deafening! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom