Rear sight for Buffalo Classic

tux

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a model 1871 Buffalo Classic but the sights that come with it are only good to 100yds. I'm looking for a tang or Vernier sight that will fit it.

I tried the NEF customer service but couldn't get any satisfaction. I am wondering if there is anyone that can help me with any info on where to look. I really would like to get into long range BP metallic contesting. I would really like to buy from a Canadian retailer.
 
Here is an example of the different sights that are available.
ht_tp://www.buffaloarms.com/Products.aspx?CAT=3750

I'm not sure what the mounting options are on your rifle but many sights have different base options for mounting on different guns or you can get it drilled and tapped for something appropriate.

There is a sight maker in Manitoba:

Red River Sights
Dept. B, 206 Oxford Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3M 3J6
Phone: (866) 239-9451 (best to call after 6 pm CST)
Email: red.river.a.a.p@mts.net, Note, a web site address is not available
Supplies Ukrainian made sights previously offered by Parts Unknown Inc.
Red River sights are also sold by Buffalo Arms (www.buffaloarms.com) and
Wyoming Armory (www.wyomingarmory.com/).

(taken from: h_ttp://www.texas-mac.com/Sight_Suppliers_for_Black_Powder_Cartridge_Rifles.html)
 
Back
Top Bottom