Reloadable .38 RimFire cases?

PAINTBALL GUY 3

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Location
ont.
Hey all,

I just want to know if anyone know's if you can buy reloadable .38 RF rounds? I know there are reloadable .32 RF rounds, so maybe .38 RF?

Thanks.

Ti
 
Not sure about in Canada...

Try dixie gun works in US. http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_101_287&products_id=8156

www.hc-collection.com in France.

I've ordered from both, great companies no hassles.

These types of cases require you to seat the bullet, fill with BP, and then seat a .22 (6mm) crimped blank as the primer. The rim is offset, so you will have to rotate the case so that it will line up with the rimfire firing pin. They're also very expensive, expect to pay $5-$7 each just for the brass.

These won't be as good as original ammo, but are much easier to find.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom