Hello!
I am looking for an experienced Remington 1858 mechanic to do some work on my revolver. Looking for someone specifically with experience and know how with 1858's.
Wanting to get: hammer sear polished, trigger polished, bolt adjustment (if required), main spring polish, hand/timing adjustment, and a general slicking up. Also looking for someone to do up a nice set of checkered stocks.
I realize that most of this work can be done by ones self, but this isn't that kind of project.
If you are, or know of someone that can do this work, please PM me the contact info, or post it up if you like.
Thanks!
R.
I am looking for an experienced Remington 1858 mechanic to do some work on my revolver. Looking for someone specifically with experience and know how with 1858's.
Wanting to get: hammer sear polished, trigger polished, bolt adjustment (if required), main spring polish, hand/timing adjustment, and a general slicking up. Also looking for someone to do up a nice set of checkered stocks.
I realize that most of this work can be done by ones self, but this isn't that kind of project.
If you are, or know of someone that can do this work, please PM me the contact info, or post it up if you like.
Thanks!
R.


















































