Remington Ammo

crazydave

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Grande Praire AB
Bought some remington bronze point ammo, the bullets looked like they were drug through a gravel pit.

Some exhibited signs of low pressure, while others flattened primers.

Guess more than just the QC of rifles went south:bangHead:
 
Ive had lots of issues with Remington factory ammo - both centerfire and rimfire. For factory stick to either Federal/Winchester or one of the European brands.
 
rimfire

Plenty of folks south of the 49th feel that Remington is now and has been for a few years the maker of the worst quality 22 ammo that is currently for sale. FS
 
remington ammo is garbage ammo. shot a moose 3 times befor it went down. when i skillend it and gutted it i foound all three bullets seperated from their jacket! poor ammo preformance.
 
Remington GoldenBullet 22's gave me about 10 misfires per 50 when I bought my first (and last) brick. Also, dirty as hell.

I shoot the Federal 525 packs now, I've gone though countless "bricks" without a single misfire.
 
Back
Top Bottom