How long are the barrels? If they are under 105mm, that isn't going to help saleability in Canada.
Haven't seen one sold here, a search yielded some ads in the US.
I'm not making you a offer on it but i would pay $500.00 for a gun like that.
it's too bad antique guns fall into the 12-6 category knowing the will be destroyed some day
I'm not making you a offer on it but i would pay $500.00 for a gun like that.
it's too bad antique guns fall into the 12-6 category knowing the will be destroyed some day
can they not be exported?
I'm not 100% but that should be an antique in the states, so should sell there and you wouldn't need a broker to export it to them.
yup, I agree, it's just to try and find a buyer. maybe Utah gun exchange or something if it is free.



























