Ross 1905

kyrejto

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I bought a Ross 1905 and an Enfield mk1 No3 at an auction. I took them out shooting and they'er both in great shape. any idea on what a Ross and enfield should be selling for? photos to come.
 
Welcome.

But, uh, dude, go to the MilSurp (Military Surplus) section and have a look around at the stickies and posts.

Use the search tool to do a search on these rifles (use advanced search and set the timeframe back a year or two) - lots of details and discussion. Member Smellie and others are seriously knowledgeable and you can find out a lot from their posts.

And check the Equipment Exchange (have to ask for access - see Rules/FAQ) in the Military Surplus Rifles section - plenty of current and past examples.

Also check out milsurps.com.
 
Yep - afraid your quesiton is about as vague as:
I have a ford, what's it worth?

You'll need to go to the milsurp section, then get very clear overall pictures along with close ups of all the specific markings and special features, alterations or damage. Good description will help too. At the moment best info I can say is they're worth between $20 and $1000 depending on condition and what specifically they are.
 
Back
Top Bottom