Loading 32 RF is not bad at all. Granted, by the time you get set up ya $250 isn't out of line but.... the fun is in the journey not the destination. Tons of info out there, if you want to take a run at it yourself there are threads on CGN but the BEST resource for it is on cast boolits:
h ttp://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?147224-reloadable-32-rimfire-brass/page1
remove the space between the h & the ttp:/ - read the whole thread through. I'm just turning my own cases now to hold a .22 (brown) PTL works great; but for my rifle I just converted to CF and I make .32 LONG Colt brass from S&W Long brass. I find the shorts sacrifice accuracy, it's not the same "jump" as a .38/357 scenario. Can't do that with a revolver unfortunately...I do make my cases long enough to fill the cylinder though.
Some folks report that a centered .22 PTL will fire in their .32 RF gun, MINE do NOT so I have to offset. I have tried centered; but the pin in both my favorite (pre CF conversion) and my revolver only grazed the rim of a centered .22 blank; and .27s frankly were too much dang work. So I offset for the revolver and they go bang every time.