See my other ads in pistols, hunting rifles, hunting shotguns and rimfire. everything going,
unknown vintage. made in Italy for Safari arms. I shot it a grand total of six times. I can't get a bore light in it, what little I can see looks reasonable, I can't guarantee what the rest of it is like. The lubed bullets I used slid in without too much effort. Asking $200 bucks. located Just north of London. I have a tin of black powder and caps I can throw in for local sale.



unknown vintage. made in Italy for Safari arms. I shot it a grand total of six times. I can't get a bore light in it, what little I can see looks reasonable, I can't guarantee what the rest of it is like. The lubed bullets I used slid in without too much effort. Asking $200 bucks. located Just north of London. I have a tin of black powder and caps I can throw in for local sale.























































