I had a couple of 455's.
They have moved on, but every so often a few pieces of Brass will surface.
I'm not selling it, nor mailing it. If you are close to Med Hat and use a 455...shoot me a line. I can drive by your house and throw it on your lawn, LOL.
Really, we can figure something out.
Swiss 8mm guys...I end up with some 32-20 brass with cracked necks too. Damn Marlins run oversize bullets, cuts down on brass life.
The reason I posted it here is the Antique guys usually are in it, because they are really passionate about it Mod's, move if needed pls
They have moved on, but every so often a few pieces of Brass will surface.
I'm not selling it, nor mailing it. If you are close to Med Hat and use a 455...shoot me a line. I can drive by your house and throw it on your lawn, LOL.
Really, we can figure something out.
Swiss 8mm guys...I end up with some 32-20 brass with cracked necks too. Damn Marlins run oversize bullets, cuts down on brass life.
The reason I posted it here is the Antique guys usually are in it, because they are really passionate about it Mod's, move if needed pls


















































