I meant no slight against SFRC... Just certain dealers that buy up stock and jack up prices because they have what is left...
I dont think Ryan is out to loose his customers.
I did business with Ryan in the past and i can assure you that he is really competitive in pricing ammo.
He is very friendly and always available over the phone.
He is fast in shipping,same day i ordered.
He even threw in half a case of 7.62x54R FMJ for half the going rate at the time they were still available from some dealers.
He did that for no particular reason,just because i asked if he had some left that were not advertised on site and he sold me what he had left.NOW that what i call ''cough'' a steal ''cough''
That's why i will do business with Ryan again.I dont expect him to give me anything,he is running a business and that entails a lot of sacrifice so that's just normal that he should make a profit,dont you think?
He is always on the prowl for new products for us CGN'ers and offers us,guys on the east cost,a reliable source for hard to find ammo.
In any case,i know he wont gouge me and that he will come through for me,every time.
Thanks Ryan for your great services and dedication.
Congratulations too on you rapid expansion,i wish you all the best in the future,i'm proud to give you my business,you deserve it.
Tok