Hey, I was wondering what kind of shipping cost people have had to pay for shipping on a crate of the 7.62x54R milsurp (880rds) from Marstar or SFRC? (within Ontario)
I was at a local shop today and asked the proprietor if he could get it. He can and I'd be paying $340. This seems like a fair price, and easier them ordering from one of the online suppliers, and having to be home to sign for it. Also it supports my local community.
Should I be jumping on this? Thoughts
I was at a local shop today and asked the proprietor if he could get it. He can and I'd be paying $340. This seems like a fair price, and easier them ordering from one of the online suppliers, and having to be home to sign for it. Also it supports my local community.
Should I be jumping on this? Thoughts


















































