Shooting A QGA MkII Snider this morning.....

tacfoley

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNaVq4w3Wk

@Mooncoon - please email me again so I can send you pics of the stamps et al.

I don't usually post loading data, but if anyone is that interested, fire me a PM and I'll give you the skinny.

tac
 
What size of groups were Ya getting?

Woodsman

Uh, groups?

As in 'a reasonably small cluster of holes gathered in one particular place'?

Well, bearing in mind that this was the gun's first outing since nobody knows when, and the load is what you might call experimental, to say the least, I think that eight out of ten shots on a 8" Shoot-and-See at 100m is not too shabby. It was also, uh, lively, and I'm built like a hockey goalkeeper. A shooter built like Stan Laurel is going to be regretting ever putting it to his shoulder.

Great fun though, of that there is no doubt.

...and for Kevin M - my grateful thanks. I'm just NEVER going to get the hang of posting and linking on this site.

Best to all

tac

PS - I might have mentioned that the beautiful CG m/96 on the next bench is mine? I didn't? Well, it is.
 
Back
Top Bottom