2 22forever CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 29 0 0 Location sechelt B.C. Jun 23, 2010 #1 Looking for a supplier of SK Standard Plus case lots close to BC. Thanks.
S stubblejumper CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 69 0 0 Location Camrose Jun 24, 2010 #2 It cost me $60 to ship 5000 rounds from Hirsch Precision in Nova Scotia to Northern Alberta.I couldn't locate a local supplier.
It cost me $60 to ship 5000 rounds from Hirsch Precision in Nova Scotia to Northern Alberta.I couldn't locate a local supplier.
2 22forever CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 29 0 0 Location sechelt B.C. Jun 24, 2010 #3 Ayup, that's what it cost me as well to ship to BC. I guess I'll have to give them a call for another order.
Ayup, that's what it cost me as well to ship to BC. I guess I'll have to give them a call for another order.