Smokeless sabotless muzzleloaders

Shooter1971

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Location
Ontario
Anyone into these? I just recently bought one in 35 cal, Uses a swaging die made from part of the barrel to size and engrave rifling in bullets. Gets magnum performance and custom barrel accuracy. Is built on a rem 700 ml with a pacnor bbl, Ignition system is 209 with an arrowhead Breech Plug


 
Build it yourself? I'm thinking of another possibly on a rem 783 action. I only have small bore barrels though (7mm, 30 cal). Would like one in 458, Do you have a swinglock die?
 
Build it yourself? I'm thinking of another possibly on a rem 783 action. I only have small bore barrels though (7mm, 30 cal). Would like one in 458, Do you have a swinglock die?

Yes, I built it and I built my own die aswell. Smokeater is a wealth of information, and pointed me in the right direction answering all my questions along the way.
 
I was wondering about modern muzzleloaders like this. Are you still able to hunt during muzzleloading season? I live in Saskatchewan. Can't seem to find any info on this.
 
Very nice build Shooter1971,

Do you mind if I ask how much would be the cost for something like this and do you have any pics on your build to show us?

Thanks
 
I got it on trade...seller wanted 1700 $ but that includes a 200usd sizing die

action 300=500$, bbl 500$, stock 200$, swinglock die 250$, breeching system 200$, smithing 300$

expect to pay 1650-1950$
 
I just got into this. 700ML action with Brux Barrel .458, ASG 209 Breach Plug.Sabotless Full Form Die. Plan on getting a new trigger. Very nice overall. I love the modern muzzys I wish more people were into them. I'm the only one local that I know of. Anyone have load data for their favorite?
 
Back
Top Bottom