Snider Mk 2 ** 2 Band 3 Grove with Beautiful Checker Stock

V70R

Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Location
Can West
I'll upload pictures as soon as I can. But I am looking to get some info on my beautiful Snider. I picked it up due to its nice stock that I have never seen on a Snider, but I don't know much about Sniders, call it an impulse buy. My understanding is it might be a rare volunteer or civilian order or for an officer. Anyone have any ideas? Like I said I'll post pics asap just wanted to start the ball rolling
 
Last edited:
28038588289_5e59bd3f54_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190149 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39107373664_e98d669b21_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190205 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39817165921_5c2161ae72_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190212 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
28038568739_f7122a03d8_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190219 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
24946964137_9b15f104fb_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190404 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
24946962087_9c5f90baf3_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190416 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39107329144_9055abe590_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190424 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39817106841_814e623efa_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190428 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39785445162_ae48dd5585_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190549 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39107285944_b265d8e5d6_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190540 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
39107304994_cecf69ee7d_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190444 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
28038539179_6963646f2a_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_20180119_190514 by O1 R1, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Last edited:
Wow: Your photos sure blow up nicely when you click on them. The markings on barrel and block appear to be normal Govt. contract markings (from BSA)- ie. not a commercial rifle. What exactly is the barrel length?

milsurpo
 
Hi there,

You sent me a private message about this Snider, sorry just picked up the message as I have been away at my property in the U S these past 3 weeks.

If you still have it please can you send photos to pbarberrr2@gmail.com. I notice that you reside in Calgary, I live near Airdrea so if we ended up having a deal it would be easy.

Paul
 
Back
Top Bottom