Hey folks...Seasons Greetings and all that rot 
Now that my new toy is bought, paid for, letter on the way, I have a couple of questions.
1) can I use my 44 mag dies for the Russian
2) black or "white" powder & how much
3)what primers--yeah, I know--do search
4) holsters and belts--who are you fav. makers.
I am going to start purchasing antiques in a little less desirable condition, and "TRY" to bring them back to life. I am going to go to Trinidad or Yavapai in the fall, and I think I could make a bit of sideline with this. I really like these old girls, and think Kanuckistanians should have access to more of these fine weapons!
What do you all think?
Later........
Now that my new toy is bought, paid for, letter on the way, I have a couple of questions.
1) can I use my 44 mag dies for the Russian
2) black or "white" powder & how much
3)what primers--yeah, I know--do search
4) holsters and belts--who are you fav. makers.
I am going to start purchasing antiques in a little less desirable condition, and "TRY" to bring them back to life. I am going to go to Trinidad or Yavapai in the fall, and I think I could make a bit of sideline with this. I really like these old girls, and think Kanuckistanians should have access to more of these fine weapons!
What do you all think?
Later........


















































