Some eye candy for you guys to drool over.

If I cant shoot it I realy dont want it.The only one I havnt shot yet is my Harpers Ferry 1862 manufactured,1842 pattern smooth bore percussion (this is not an arsenal refit but made from parts shortly after the confederate take over of the Harpers Ferry Arsenal in 1862 ((1 of 7000 produced in this configuration)) and that is only because of time.The fellow that did the research and authenticity of it said ya got to shoot it at least once.
 
If I cant shoot it I realy dont want it.

Same here.

Nothing wrong with non-shooting Antiques, but mine must be able to go bang.

One of my oldest personal time machines is an 1815 Potsdam that was converted to percussion in 1844.
It brings me back to 1815-1844 every time I pull the trigger.
As the saying goes, if she could only talk.

50 grains of FFG and a .715 Round ball.

Dead on at 25 yds.
 
Last edited:
Who paid $92K for an AK-47? That was a little out of place. They must have billed it as "the only one ever built with that particular serial number." I'd like to see that one explaned to the wife when you can go to the gas station, in Montana anyway, and pick one up for a little over $300. Mind you, she's probably a trophy wife, they're always much more understanding. :D

Definitely some once in a lifetime units there. That Steyr target rifle caight my eye. :eek:

Somebody sould come up with a "toungue a hanging out" emoticon. Or a "drooling" one.

not even thinking about the historical aspects this is regitered a full auto AK and no you can pick one up at the gas station... google class 3 dealer and look for a used AK
 
Back
Top Bottom