Keep with your handloads. SuperFormance does what the hype says. Anyone starting hunting or who hasn't found the magic load yet should try a box of SuperFormance and see what happens. I have used them for two hunting seasons now and two of my friends use them as well. We have 9 deer and 9 one shot kills from 101 yds to 309 yds. Only one deer has not dropped right in it's tracks and that was the MD doe at 309. She walked off 20 yds and collapsed - through and through lungshot. I like this ammo!! See my previous posts on this thread for rifle description - all three of us use the same make model and calibre!! Load development would have taken a year or more but this factory stuff WORKS in our rifles!!I also am on the side that I am not ready to trade in my carefully tailored handloads. I know they work. All too often I have found the claims on factory ammunition velocities to be a bit suspect.



























