tc encore pro hunter breech plug problems?????

jbarker

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am having a problem getting my speed breech into the gun... It is less than a year old and I can't close the gun when the breech plug is in... Seems like it might not be seating deep enough??? Anybody have this problem before and is there a simple fix?????
 
The breech plug needs to be perfectly aligned or the action won't close. I suspect it just needs a tiny bit of a twist. Make sure you have it in right side up too.
 
With Waterfowler, ensure that primer extractor is turned back counter clockwise into position and pushed back into place. That is the only thing I can think of. There is no way that I can imagine that breech plug is in place without it being in it's correct position.
 
Back
Top Bottom