H Huntsman CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 287 0 0 Location North of Edmonton Jan 20, 2010 #1 Anyone got one of these? I saw one on Youtube and felt I needed one Thanks in advance for any input
H Huntsman CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 287 0 0 Location North of Edmonton Jan 22, 2010 #2 I found some pics of the two models as well as an illustration of the breech plug style. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] I'm having Becky Middleton at Hillfolk Musket Supplies track an ss one down for me and a blued one for my Brother.
I found some pics of the two models as well as an illustration of the breech plug style. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] I'm having Becky Middleton at Hillfolk Musket Supplies track an ss one down for me and a blued one for my Brother.
H Huntsman CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 287 0 0 Location North of Edmonton Jan 22, 2010 #3 Cancel the blue one for my Bro, he just bought the Cabelas Blue Ridge flintlock, lucky guy