My first shot at muzzle loaders so bear with me please.
Everything I could find out said use #11 caps so I am and they do make it go bang. But they fit loose and will fall off. I had accidentally picked up a couple of tins of #10 caps and find that they fit better but still not snug, haven't tried them yet.
Does anyone know what size they should be?
Can I use the #10s if they fit better? Is there any chance the nipple is wrong?
Everything I could find out said use #11 caps so I am and they do make it go bang. But they fit loose and will fall off. I had accidentally picked up a couple of tins of #10 caps and find that they fit better but still not snug, haven't tried them yet.
Does anyone know what size they should be?
Can I use the #10s if they fit better? Is there any chance the nipple is wrong?


















































